Saturday 15 August 2020

Neverending scenery

Hey guys. I took a week off work to get some painting done as the last 3 months have been a whitewash and made some headway on the table. The Mortalis tiles, which have been a worry for a while, came out as intended first time. That's a pretty rare thing for me!



Scavvies on the scrounge!

The transfers are from the Battle Bunnies blog and i'm chuffed how they turned out. The rest was painted similar to the how to on my furnace. Hit me up if you want more detail.

There's also a couple of bits of Sector scenery and a junky 3D printed lift.


This is Doug and he's pissed off. He'll get a story someday

I have a test scheme for the Mortalis walls that looks pretty cool, but the process takes too long for the mountain of them that still need doing and it's back to the drawing board. Here's what it looks like before being reborn in the stripping bucket.

That's it for now. I'll hopefully have an update in a few months with the Sector stuff and tiles all done. 

Stay safe!


2 comments:

  1. It would bea shame to strip such a great paint job surely the hive is meant to be and my love have lots of different surfaces I'd keep it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey man. I quite like that. The unexplained bit of blue wall :) You saved it from the stripping bucket.

      Delete